[plug] Sorta [OT] Anybody know where I can get SuSE 8.1

Quintin Lette quintin at arach.net.au
Thu Jan 9 15:44:32 WST 2003

ok, if you really need professional I've got 8.0 (I might need to do a major
search for cd 1 though unless you have a dvd rom (although I have 2 different
DVD roms that can't read it)

I also have SuSE 8.1 but only the ftp install (which is available on
ftp.iinet.net.au if you have dsl (with free waix traffic) and haven't missed
anything from Professional (really glad I didn't spend $120 on the upgrade
version)

Regards
Quintin