[plug] Sorta [OT] Anybody know where I can get SuSE 8.1

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 9 16:37:22 WST 2003

On Thursday 09 January 2003 07:23, Richard Meyer wrote:
> Subject line says it all. Anybody know where I can get the Professional
> version preferably?

Me? :o) Or did you want the box and manuals and stuff?

I only have CDs, no DVD, but I can copy them onto 7 blank disks of your
choice. Technically I can't copy the "pay" software they have on them. :ahem:

Mind you, you have an IBM email address. I've just left IBM UK. I had access
to the SuSE distro from their internal servers because it's a supported
product of IBM these days. Can't you get it internally?