[plug] command respawning to fast

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Sat Jan 11 10:41:00 WST 2003

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 09:20:27AM +0800, I am the LinuxAlien wrote:
> Every 5 minutes I get this message.
> INIT: Id "I6" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
> How can I find out what is doing this and how can I fix it?
> I have recently installed some major applications including MySql and some
> webmail packages.
> I am using Deb

Have a look in /etc/inittab. Every entry in there has an ID but since I don't
use debian I don't know what "I6" would be sorry.

It's unlikely that mysql and any other major applications would add entries
into inittab. This prob might be totally unrelated.

Later,

Jason Nicholls
Jason Nicholls    icq: 11745841    email: <jason at mindsocket.com.au>
http://jason.mindsocket.com.au/    mobile: 0417 410 811