[plug] command respawning to fast

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sat Jan 11 15:33:00 WST 2003

I had a similiar incident and found that in /etc/inittab the ID was
referring to and it turned out to be a typo I had made.  For some reason
it never showed up before then one day it was all over the screen.  So
have a look in /etc/inittab for the problem.

--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>
MMT Networks Pty Ltd