[plug] [OT] ish - LCA

Simon Scott sscott at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 13 21:38:49 WST 2003

Hi all

Just a quick OT question - how many of you are *not* going to LCA?

I had a look at the timetable etc, and to be honest, nothing really caught my
attention

It went from (reading between the lines :) 'beginners easy-peasy basic PHP' to
'hacking the kernel swap routines to make your coffee in the morning while
developing a nervous twitch'

Looking at the price tag, I simply cant justify it for the one or two seminars
I might find interesting....

Im just interested in what others thing, and whether or not many of you are
going simply because 'its a linux thing' - normally Id be up for this (hell,
I have Tux permanently on my arm) but, to be honest, it wasnt a hard decision
not to go...

I dont mean to diss LCA, I just found it hard to define their target audience.

Maybe Ill turn up to the dinner and flick mashed potatoes at AC :D