[plug] [OT] ish - LCA

Andrew Francis lists at sullust.net
Wed Jan 15 11:48:19 WST 2003

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 09:38:49PM +0800, Simon Scott wrote:
> I had a look at the timetable etc, and to be honest, nothing really caught my
> attention
>
> I dont mean to diss LCA, I just found it hard to define their target audience.

I'm a developer, and there's enough stuff in there that I'm fighting clashes
between things that I want to see :)

My tentative program - about evenly split between things in which I have
a professional interest, and stuff that just looks fun:

Monday:
  ipv6 miniconf
Wednesday:
  autotools
  undecided - postgres and advanced php
thurday:
  arquake
  dynamic probes
  handheld linux
  debian's porting experiences (okay, so this one's not so interesting..)
friday:
  undecided - filesystems or zeroconf networking
  undecided - php&pdf or open source licensing
  samba development
  undecided - cox on kernel audits, or brown on filesystems
sat:
  katie revision control system
  portable.net
  network app development

--
Andrew Francis          | To email me, get | ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
Perth, Australia        | the real address |    against HTML email  X