[plug] 3d Savage + K7SOM + SiS 900 LAN

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Wed Jan 15 13:53:57 WST 2003

I think I've got one of these. The ethernet card gets recognised
immediately, SuSE 8.1 recognises the video card and offers to install
experimental 3D X support. The Video card itself can be configured as 4,
8,16, 32 or 64MB - it steals the memory out of RAM. I'm not sure how well
the ethernet works, 'cos I don't have anything to plug into it.

RichardM

                      I am the
                      LinuxAlien               To:       plug at plug.linux.org.au
                      <linuxalien at optus        cc:
                      net.com.au>              Subject:  Re: [plug] 3d Savage + K7SOM + SiS 900 LAN

                      15/01/2003 01:42
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      plug

This is no good, replying to my own email again!
What about LAN support as well?
SiS 900 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet PHY
TIm