[plug] Wireless broadband

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Fri Jan 17 09:55:54 WST 2003

If you're comparing that to ADSL, then I wouldn't say it looks too good
to be true.  Because the larger amount of say for example a $79/month
512/128k ADSL plan goes to Telstra and not to the ISP for the bandwidth
(i.e. Telstra gets more than half of that).

So essentially they are removing Telstra's large cut of the money.

BTW, it appears they are either getting bandwidth off of Arach.net, or
are Arach.net.  Means it'd be on WAIX, which would be a good thing for
your Linux needs :)

/ Ben