[plug] Wireless broadband

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Fri Jan 17 09:52:23 WST 2003

All the usual apologies about answering my own mail, etc....

The prices seem too good to be true. $55 p/m for 1024/256 with 2GB peak and
unlimited offpeak.

RichardM

>Hello people,

>I've been waiting for Telstra to upgrade the exchange in Currambine to
ADSL, which they seem to be refusing to do. ;)

>Coincidentally, I got a flyer from a bunch called iWireless, who are
evaluating supplying broadband via wireless to the Northern suburbs. They
are >evaluating interest ATM.