[plug] CUPS and Shared Network Printer

ryan at is.as.geeky.as ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Mon Jan 20 07:32:58 WST 2003

I've had similar failures with SMB shared printing,
if it is a Win2K machine you are trying to connect
to, install the TCP/IP Print Server and connect to
it as an lpd resource.

This explains it:

http://slowest.net/docs/howtos/print/cups2win2k.html

If it is not a Win2K machine, plug the printer into
your Debian machine :)

Ryan