[plug] Linus' interest - was: is this true!!!!

Tom Hallam thallam at ee.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jan 20 16:33:16 WST 2003

Stardom has it's costs.  Last time I saw Linus (AUUG conference in Perth some
years ago) he did not strike me as being the type of person who'd enjoy
publicity.  If he's here on holiday then I'm sure he'd appreciate being given
some personal space.

Tom

--
Tom Hallam                      http://www.ee.uwa.edu.au/~thallam

mailto:thallam at ee.uwa.edu.au
Information Systems Manager.
School of Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering.
The University of Western Australia
                                       CRICOS Provider No: 00126G
ph:(08) 9380 1634,     fax:(08) 9380 1065,    mobile:0410 453 630