[plug] using urpmi

Simon Scott sscott at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 21 12:26:03 WST 2003

I cant give you a step by step guide (Im at work and my memory is terrible),
have a look at urpmi.addsource, urpmi.update, urpmq, urpmf and urpme. There is
also a GUI tool for managing sources (look in config->packaging->manage
package sources or something simlar).

Add sources for your distro CDs, an ftp site with contribs, and the PLF
(Penguin Liberation Front) if you are adventurous.

I can send you the sites I use when I get home. Yes, it confused me when I
first got a list of broken dependencies back, but once you have the sources
sorted out it really works a treat.