[plug] F-Prot on Bootable CD

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Jan 21 22:18:30 WST 2003

Depending on the software you use you should be able to make a bootable
CD in Windows with what you want.
Mainly you create a bootable floppy disk with a batch file (that is the
autoexec.bat) that has the steps you need to execute. Then when you burn
the cd it'll ask you for the disk with the batch file.  I use Nero CD
Burning and it has the features you need.
Make sure you test your batch file first.  I'm not sure if you can
update the DEF's on the same CD although that said I see no reason why
you can't using a re-writable CD. Someone else should be to clarify this
for you.

--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>
MMT Networks Pty Ltd