[plug] F-Prot on Bootable CD

I am the LinuxAlien linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jan 21 19:57:12 WST 2003

I wish to make a Bootable CD that will contain a minimal system and F-Prot.
I was thinking of using Debian but do not know how to make the CD. It will
need to be able to mount NTFS partitions and run F-Prot on all the files on
the partitions. I will also be able to update the CD at regular intervals
to update the DEFs, I don't mind burning another cd. I was wondering if it
is possible to do this on a windows machine or will I have to make the ISO
on a Linux box and burn it through a windows machine as I don't have a
Linux box with burner.
Thanks
Tim

LinuxAlien