[plug] Linmag Content

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Tue Jan 21 22:28:45 WST 2003

Hi Tim et al :)

Current plans.. (as on the site :)

First edition "online" Feb.. prolly late..but we will do our
best to get it out asap.. focussed on the conf..
join the newsletter on the site to get info as it happens :)

NB: If you want to have a say about your impressions of the conf
see top article  on the page..  send comments,
or hang out for the poll :)due end of conf.

Second edition.. filled with random other things..local content
local people etc :)  a couple of months later.. again probably online..
but we are working towards hard copy..

frankly hard copy costs more than just time and energy by devoted folks..

If you have distro suggestions please send them to me..
ALL input is welcome :)

Thanks
Kim