[plug] Printing to a specific tray

Quintin Lette quintin at arach.net.au
Tue Jan 21 09:02:18 WST 2003

Anyone had success with this?
My default tray is falling to bits, and I would like to be able to use this
functionality.. I have read it can be done, and even added the script into
/etc/lpdfilter/printerqueuename/ to support this as suggested in the SuSE
Administration guide, but I can't work out how to invoke it.  I know I'm
going to feel really stupid when I get a really simple answer but hey, you
gotta ask :-)

If it helps the printer is a Kyocera FS-600 with addon papertray (which I want
to use) - ie papertray number would help :-)

TIA
Quintin