[plug] F-Prot on Bootable CD

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Jan 21 23:03:06 WST 2003

What I carry is a protected boot disk that can boot-up and load the
CD-ROM drivers and from there I use the latest Sophos CD and IDE's from
Sophos website and their ESD directory on the CD to do a scan to report
what viruses was found. From there I re-run Sweep to disinfect, or
delete or move the files (depending on the virus) with a report showing
what happened.