Fw: [plug] Fw: failure notice HELP ME OUT PLS. TO "HARRY"

David davidatt at wachineseonline.com
Tue Jan 21 23:48:43 WST 2003

 MESSAGE IS FOR "HARRY" CAN YOU HELP ME OUT MATE CAN YOU RING ME PLS YOU HAVE NUMBER ??

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:06:52 +0800
From: David <davidatt at wachineseonline.com>
To: plug at plug.linux.org.au
Subject: [plug] Fw: failure notice HELP ME OUT PLS.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 21 Jan 2003 14:47:32 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON at localhost
To: davidatt at wachineseonline.com
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at localhost.

<help at austnet.org>:
ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept commands in the subject line. Please send a message to the -help address shown in the the ``Mailing-List:'' header for command info (#5.7.0)