[plug][OT] Linus

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Wed Jan 22 00:12:35 WST 2003

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 12:12:03AM +0800, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> No great horror. I was mostly interested in the edulinux bit, but
> being a bookworm and all I'll just harrass folk for the conf papers :)

There will be a CD with all the presentation seminars I believe.

> WOulda been nice to go tho + put some faces to the names on this list.

There will be photos on the linmagau.org site at least..prolly more:)

> Betchya didnt know there is an unemployed union :)

Nup ?

> More just a lobby group tho.

I have linmag to work on for the time being but I would be interested
in hearing more of this (best offlist I guess) :) I studied a long
time ago.. Community Welfare and can only boggle at the fact it might
just be as bad as ever.

Night
Kim