[plug] F-Prot on Bootable CD

Chris Griffin chrisg at doladns.dola.wa.gov.au
Wed Jan 22 13:59:00 WST 2003

While everyone is one the subject...

I have in the past tried to create a bootable CD, both in Linux and
Window$. They both seem
to want me to supply a boot image file for: "floppy emulation", "HDD
emulation" or "no emulation"

The "no emulation" option does not end up with a bootable CD and I do not
have "images"
for the other options?? Or do I have one and not know it?

Can someone enlighten me on this subject please?

Chris Griffin