[plug] Resignation from PLUG committee.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun Jan 26 11:19:07 WST 2003

A few moments ago I submitted my resignation from the PLUG committee as
I am moving overseas on Monday. I was elected to the committee to run
LCA, the formal part of which concluded yesterday. There is still tasks
left to be done (settle bills, prepare and send the conference CD),
however I have to leave this to the other capabale organisers.

Thank you to all organisers and helpers who particiapted and made
LCA2003 the huge success it was. Best of luck to all in the future.
I will be unsubscribing from the PLUG list shortly (to reduce mail
volume); please email me directly if you wish to converse.

Regards,

  James
--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to
 Remainder moved to http://www.james.rcpt.to/james/sig.html

I am moving to London on January 27th, arriving London January 28th.