[plug] OpenOffice panic

Mark Saxon marks at omninet.net.au
Thu Jan 30 15:02:35 WST 2003

Hi all

I have a number of StarOffice  *.sdc spread sheet files which I do not
seem to be able to access with either the  SO
install they were created with  or the version 1.01 of OO they have been
worked on with since.

I have incremental backups but they only seem sound till Jan 2000 there
are about eighteen months worths of records at stake
about a 1000 entries.

They fail with "error loading document" "incorrect file format" I am
desperatley hoping they are recoverable.

Has anyone had any similar expieriences with  SO and OO files.

Any ideas at all would be helpfull at the moment.

mark