[plug] Dial back

Robert Andrews squirrel at squirrel-resources.com
Thu Jan 30 23:02:14 WST 2003

Hmm that clear
Yes  the first sentence meant to be a question
 okay so Ill try again.
What I need is the linux box to act as a sever for remote windows clients
(internet access)
But I need the sever to make the remote call.
You say there is no client server mode
Okay I think I mean http sever not just ppp .
I get a little confused when internet connections are usually started with
or use the pppd.