[plug] html -> word using OO

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Jan 31 10:30:13 WST 2003

Denis wrote:
>In her reply to me, Jacqueline kindly mentioned the users at openoffic.org
>list to which I sent an e-mail but have as yet, no reply.   They might be
>more responsive for you on a straight-forward query though.

If you are not subscribed to the users at openoffice.org list, you will not
see the reply :)

users at openoffice.org is sometimes a high traffic list, and very responsive.

Non-subscribers' posts are moderated, and sometimes can take a couple of
hours to come through. Moderation by real people was implemented late last
year to keep the lists free of virii and SPAM. It's a good list from that
point of view.

If you do not wish to subscribe, you can search and browse the [users] list
and other lists from here:
http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html

You can also access some OpenOffice.org lists through gmane.org. I think
the [users] list is gmane.comp.openoffice.questions and [discuss] list is
gmane.comp.openoffice.general.

Although I participate here, I encourage you to post your OpenOffice.org
queries to the appropriate OpenOffice.org lists, usually [users] and
[discuss]. There are many more people available listening on the
OpenOffice.org lists that can assist you wrt specific OpenOffice.org issues.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)