[plug] AGM - change of office-bearers?

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Jan 31 15:09:18 WST 2003

>At some of the early meetings of the SLPWA, there was also the issue of
>the relationships of memberships of SLPWA and PLUG. What has happened
>about that  or is that still unresolved?

It was decided that collecting funds and member information for transfer to
another group would be an additional administrative burden on both
organisations for very little benefit.

The SLPWA application for membership has a check box for "I wish to receive
information about the Perth Linux Users' Group (PLUG)". If this is checked
the potential member is provided with information about PLUG.

SLPWA includes many enthusiastic PLUG members, so if they did not know
about PLUG, they soon would :)

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)