[plug] Distro Day !!!

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Thu Jul 3 06:46:00 WST 2003

I'm happy to do the Debian and Mandrake boxen. I'll use Knoppix to make the Debian really painless.. The Gentoo is a new one on me, but if Matt and Scott are happy to have the box compiling in the corner I _should_ be able to work out how to get it going.. Give my geeky Belgian friend Joris some fun too I suspect..

Could we have an idea when the machines will be available? Will they require assembly, or will they come ready-to-fly?

Getting to the Hilton LinuxIT shop is easy enough, but being bus dependent I can't pick up these boxes..

Regards Garry