[plug] Distro Day !!!

Scott Middleton scott at linuxit.com.au
Thu Jul 3 08:41:16 WST 2003

I am hoping to have them in the middle of the week prior to Distro Day.
I may have  one of them even before that it depends on what Andrew @
Xtreme can coax from his boss. He may have to slide one earlier.

They will be complete minimal machines. Probably Celeries.
I told them we will leave Linux on them : )
may make good display machines for them.

--
Scott Middleton
Linux Information Technology
scott at linuxit.com.au