[plug] brad at seme.com.au: Byeeeee

Matt Kemner zombie at penguincare.com.au
Fri Jul 4 16:27:58 WST 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 16:25:26 +0800
From: Brad Campbell <brad at seme.com.au>
To: Matt Kemner <zombie at penguincare.com.au>
Subject: Byeeeee

Matt, could you please forward this to PLUG for me ?
I have just resigned from my current post and I'm re-locating to Dubai
in about 8 weeks. When settled there I may resubscribe if my new employ
allows me the time.
If not, I thank you all sincerely for your words of wisdom and comfort
over the last (?) years and wish you all the best in the future.

I plan to be back in Australia in about 5 or so years and hope by then
that desktop domination will be complete.
I'll be doing my bit as I can't stay away from the projects I have been
involved with :p)

Cheers all :p)

Oh, just a quick PS. Internet access for a 512/128 adsl with a 2GB/Month
limit is about $4000 AUD per month.. <sigh> no more debian iso's for
this little black duck.

--
Brad....
  /"\