[plug] brad at seme.com.au: Byeeeee

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Fri Jul 4 17:06:21 WST 2003

On Fri, 2003-07-04 at 16:27, Matt Kemner wrote:
> [...]

Hmm, a very quick Google suggests that you can get Gilat services in
Dubai, while the install might cost $4,000, the monthly charges will be
waaaaay less. Contact me direct if you want more info.

Hate to see a debian user loose their iso's :-)

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 from S33:37'33" - E115:07'30" (Dunsborough, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..