[plug] already existing file

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Jul 6 19:18:32 WST 2003

Yes Ryan, you're on the bus.  As I stated the application requires a
file that is already on the system.  The application just isn't picking
it up.  So my thought was to put the location of the file in the path
statement and then try to install the application.  I'm only checking
that by putting the location of the file in the path statement is okay.

Thanks

--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>
MMT Networks Pty Ltd