[plug] laptop required for PLUG seminar

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Jul 7 08:30:47 WST 2003

Hello

You may not be aware, but Tony Breeds attends all of the PLUG talks and we
use his laptop to connect to the digital projector. Unfortunately, Tony is
going to miss tomorrows talk and we are in need of a laptop to connect up.

When I asked what was special about Tony's laptop (other than Tony's
generosity at providing it each time), he replied:

"Nothing other than the fact is has a cheap video card. (i815).  Bernards
is slightly better and hence to smart for the CRT tube."

Mike has his own machine to connect up, but in case it does not work I am
requesting people who do have laptops to bring them on the night. Mike has
prepared a CD so we can move the presentation to another machine if needs be.

I have had a sneak preview of Mike's presentation, and I don't want you to
miss it.

If you have a laptop, and would like to help out, we are aiming to be at
the venue at 7.00 pm.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
www.decisions-and-designs.com.au/jacqueline

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.computerangels.org.au)