[plug] Playng DVD on Mandrake 9.1

Tsuki-yomi tsuki_yomi at zephilia.dyndns.org
Tue Jul 8 10:09:49 WST 2003

In the Mandrake Control Center there should be a section call Mount
Points.
Given that you have a DVD and a burner in the one machine (like myself)
you should have options to specify the mount points for both "Set where
you DVD is mounted" and "Set where your burner is mounted"

You should be able to set up everything through there, you shouldn't
need to edit fstab manually.

--
james Budworth
tsuki_yomi at zephilia.dyndns.org