[plug] re: server freezing

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Jul 8 21:58:25 WST 2003

Yes, I used this when I installed the software.  It does a check to see
if the firmware is up-to-date then it creates a file similar to
kickstart.  You use this file/disk to install Red Hat (in my case 8.0).
I noticed that IBM has a updated drivers for the broadcom gigabit
ethernet card, so I'll apply that tomorrow to see if it helps.

Jon

--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>
MMT Networks Pty Ltd