[plug] re: Hacker challenge ends in feuding

Simon Scott sscott at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 9 09:26:48 WST 2003

> Does that mean we can call you 'blacky' for short?

Only on the outside ;)

> (Hope my memoery is correct and that 0 IS black...)

correct.

> PS : For those that don't remember, poke 53280,x was the C64 command for
> changing the screen border (53281 being the inside of the screen) - Does
> anyone out there still use a C64?

As I said, I still code on the C64, using a linux based cross-assembler
mainly. If anybody can stretch their minds that far back and remember a
'group' called 'Chrome', we actually still exist to some degree and still hack
out a demo on the odd occasion - maybe once every 5 years :)

> (Hope I'm not being obvious here, maybe most ppl know this...?)  :)

I would have thought so too - maybe we're a generation ahead of most of the
rest of the list? or perhaps they're (ack!) *Spectrum users*.....