[plug] Hacker challenge ends in feuding

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Wed Jul 9 18:50:47 WST 2003

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:25, Richard Meyer wrote:
>> * VAX - dunno which one, big box in a room

I'va also programmed a MicroVax, DEC Professional and Rainbow (blend of
Z80 and 8088), Victor 9000 (beaut keyboard), NEC APC (I through IV) and
some whacky hp colour terminal thingies with the interpretive BASIC to
end all BASICs.

Also PDP-11s from '03 to '73, and a DECsystem-10 running STOP-10 (show
your age, tell me which letter is out of sequence). Hmmm... what else?
Data Genital (a Naked Mini and one of their real minis running AOS).
Wang 2200B. IBM System/34 (ya gotta like commas).

Also, Apple ///, Apple //c and a StarCard in an Apple //e. Assorted
random Z80s.

> What, no Trash-80? (TRS 80 - anyone remember who made it?)

A company skill in marketing leather goods.

> No Sharp Z80?

Exidy Sorcerer? AIM-65? Hitachi Peach? Osborne 1? KayPro II, IV, 10.
Other stuff.

Cheers; Leon