[plug] client-server e-mail query system?

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Thu Jul 10 22:00:55 WST 2003

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 04:01:59PM +0800, Ryan wrote:
> Irrespective of that, installing  Horde2 from the debian packages is a
> complete abomination.  You've been warned.   In the last release you had
> to create extra files and modify PHP declaration structures to make it
> work - and you had to figure that out for yourself.  The packages are
> very very close to working, but getting them that extra little step is a
> long process if you are new to it.

I've installed it a couple of times now from debs - one old version
when woody had yet to be released, and recently from sid (imp3
3.2.1-1 and horde2 2.2.3-1). Before those, I'd installed from
source, but it seemed to be more of a headache than it was worth.
Installing from debs, I didn't even need to batter an eyelid. =)

YMMV. (of course :)

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham