[plug] client-server e-mail query system?

Andrew Furey simpware at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 09:40:08 WST 2003

> Andrew - grepmail?   Sounds intriguing.   More
> candles!   James' response to this got me thinking -
> the results could go to a "results" mailbox
> (folder, whatever) and the client gets pointed to
> that.   "Results" mailbox gets overwritten whenever
> a fresh query is generated.  Feasible?

That's probably something like how it works (or could
be set up to), but again, I don't use it. Mr. Malcolm,
we'd appreciate your input please... :)

Andrew

=====
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.
Language, be it English or something else, is the only tool flexible
enough to accomplish a sufficiently broad range of tasks.
                          -- Bill Garrett