[plug] Any PLUGers at the UCC meeting on Friday?

Sacha Schlegel schlegel at cs.curtin.edu.au
Fri Jul 18 08:26:25 WST 2003

Hi Stephen

A friend of mine also had problems with the debian distribution which
came with the APC magazine. We ended up copying the 7 original debian
cds version 3.0r1

No problems with the original cds.

Unfortunately I am not available tonight at plug UCC meeting. If you
like you can pick up the cds at my place (St. James). Let me know off
list.

Sacha

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 20:47, Stephen Boak wrote:

> [...]
Sacha                                   Schlegel
4 Warwick Str, 6102 St. James, Perth,  Australia
sacha at schlegel.li                www.schlegel.li
public key:            www.schlegel.li/sacha.gpg