[plug] re: awk

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Jul 20 23:25:02 WST 2003

All I needed was a way to strip off the .i386.rpm because I do a monthly
download of packages and I needed a way to compare what I already have
to what I downloaded.  Anything that is different is downloaded.
But I needed a way to generate the listing first.

Thanks all.

Jon

--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>