[plug] Leaving list

Kai Jones kai.jones at broome.wa.gov.au
Mon Jul 21 08:11:46 WST 2003

I don't know exactly where Dandaragan is but I've cruised past it a few
times on the way to/from Perth, Carnarvon and Broome.
I don't think the line's there would be too crash hot and I wouldn't be
surprised if your throughput was not that good - I live less than one
kilometre as the crow flies from the Broome exchange and on dial-up my
connection completely sux, however, with ADSL it's great...this is gunna
sound like a STUPID question but can you get ADSL in Dandaragan ?