[plug] Re: Custom Knoppix or Custom CD Distro (IRC)

Weirdo linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jul 24 07:03:27 WST 2003

Ok, some revisions to what I wrote last night.
---
The IRC client will probably need to get the server name that it needs to
connect to from the gateway.
The gateway will be running apache (visible only to internal network) and
the client will need a basic browser to read the instructions, rules...
---
Thanks
Tim

weirdo at linuxalien.tk
Dot TK ambassador #24084 - For a free .tk domain please contact me

ICQ# 255176389
MSN weirdo at linuxalien.tk

Riverton, Perth, WA