[plug] Stupid question ? :)

Dirk dirk.modrow at aesltd.com.au
Fri Jul 25 10:48:55 WST 2003

2 little questions if anyone could advise ...

If I queue an at command and the machine reboots will it still remember the
at command to run ?

Second, I installed Mandrake 9.1 but having trouble linking it to NFS drives
on a server the settings all seem correct on the server and the drives
happily export to another linux box (from a RH7.1 to RH8) but the mandrake
link dont seem to want to fire I ran exportfs -ra no joy tried to manually
starting the nfs & netfs services netfs used to come up saying it does not
have permission but now it just restarts without that complaint :(

Anyone ?

Thanks
Dirk