[plug] re: urpmi

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Fri Jul 25 21:48:58 WST 2003

Jon,

being a Debian user (no, proudly a Debian user!) <ducks> I have limited experience except while helping a mate with his machine..

http://www.urpmi.org/en/urpmi_en_first.php <--- will give you a running start at it..

There is a site which automagically builds a set of sources for you, but I don't remember the url..

No doubt Leon will point you in the right direction here though..

</ducks>

HTH

Garry