[plug] August issue of Australian Developer

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sat Jul 26 23:17:52 WST 2003

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:15, Simon Scott wrote:
> Its a fairly negative spin from a magazine which appeared to be level
> headed enough for me to start buying it.

I write for that. I can't undo the spin put on by the MS-Windows Monkeys
but I can point out the error in my own stuff when I touch the issue.

They're happy with multiple viewpoints but I imagine would draw the line
at a direct reference like "That idiot Fred Bloggs wrote in the August
issue of this otherwise fine magazine..." (-:

Cheers; Leon