[plug] X script to accept nickname and modify file.

J and J Powell cosmos at avon.net.au
Sun Jul 27 21:25:31 WST 2003

I am interested to have a 'look' at Linux on my PC.
However, I don't know where to get a copy.
Also I am currently using a Windows operating system and I'm pretty
concerned that if I install a Linux one I will 'stuff things up'.
(The idea is to check out Linux but continue using Windows at thie stage)

Can anyone give me some pointers?

Janice