[plug] X script to accept nickname and modify file.

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Sun Jul 27 21:41:54 WST 2003

Hi Janice..

Welcome on board :)

Try http://www.linuxit.com.au
They are  Scott & Matt, locally in almost Fremantle.. and
do lots of cheap distros..

I would suggest knoppix..
Basically runs Linux on the CD, without disturbing anything you
have already.. then if you like Linux..you can take the plunge :)

PLUG has meetings..see the calendar on the plug site
http://www.plug.linux.org.au
Join up  on the site and ome along to the meetings
and meet everyone.. they pretty much are keen to help :)

Kim
--
http://www.linmagau.org