[plug] ripping a DVD

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 15:00:07 WST 2003

That's basically it, use mencoder (which comes with mplayer) and encode as
normal, except use frameno for your video output, so that there's no video
stream. If the end result is called test.avi still (if yo uhaven't specified
a filename), you should be okay to just rename it to something.mp3. RTFM
when it comes to it though, this is the most serous RTFM app you'll come
across. ;)

Make lunch, not war.