[plug] Spammers stoop a new low :(

bob bob at fots.org.au
Thu Jul 31 22:04:56 WST 2003

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:34 pm, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
> This evening I caught a nice little spammer on the LinMagAu site..
>
> He had joined up as alfred_kojo  and then proceeded to write his
> own version of the Nigerian scam..  sending a private message to
> all members of the site..
<snip>

What a perfect opportunity! Don't delete those emails... lets have some fun
=:->

How about all 250 members reply to this, all being very keen to get some of
the gelt. - That should melt his brain :)

I would love to do something like this...

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/wendywillcox/
THE ADVENTURES OF WENDY WILLCOX and her dog Willis

to a well deserving 419 scammer :)

--
There is nothing wrong with writing ... as long as it is done in private
and you wash your hands afterward.