[plug] linmagau

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Wed Jun 4 00:34:33 WST 2003

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 12:31:03AM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> server, she's a not so happy no more.

There are a couple of servers now handling the requests..

> redirects to /unavailable.html which is (surprise) not available. (-:

See the previous thread..:).. seems lots of folks want to have a look :)

When things are less busy you will get to see the site..
all I can suggest is you keep trying or go to bed and try in the morning:)

I am surprised you hadn't already been to the site and read all Leon ?

Regards
Kim