[plug] [semi-OT] Mailing list

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Jun 8 13:21:46 WST 2003

Not sure what the mechanism is just that GroupWise has this ability. Since it's available for NetWare, Windows and Linux worth a look into.  Although I will admit I have not tested the Linux client yet.  Will be doing that in a month or so since NetWare will be using the Linux kernel (not official yet) in their next release.

JLM

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> craig at postnewspapers.com.au 11:58:50 AM 8/06/2003 >>>
> Yes, but with certain e-mail apps they may have the ability to delete the e-mail from the recipients mailbox if the recipient has nt opened it.

?!?

I assume this is some dodgy app on the recipient's end (ie Outlook) that
lets you do the email equivalent of a usenet killpost?